Monday, March 14, 2016

Back at It Again with the Blog Posts!

WOW!  It's been so long that I have NOT blogged I didn't even give an update on the babies!  Life has definitely come in and taken it's toll.  I find myself not calling family or friends, in the house, or just trying to figure out what actually happened to my so called LIFE!  The twins will be 8 months this month!   Time sure does fly...especially when you are having fun.  They are crawling, babbling, and introducing their own personalities.  Miss Malaya is a D-I-V-A already honey!  And Mr. Junior is fun, cute, and can be sensitive.  Don't scream to loud or he will cry!  Those are my babies though and I am enjoying every part of motherhood.

I had decided back in October that I wanted to continue to pursue my PhD.  Guess what?  I decided to stop...AGAIN!  I really had no true career desires where I needed my PhD.  The good thing is that I have completed 30+ hours past the Masters and that adds into my income for my current job.  WHOOPEE!!!  Today is the LAST week of classes and I couldn't be more happier than saying that I am quitting school.  However, along with that comes a bill...and I mean a BIG bill.  While quitting school, I also reached my cap for Standardized/Unstandardized Financial Aid with the government.  $140,000 is what I owe them....yup you read that right....a whole house it was what I owe them for two sheets of paper and 36 hours worth of work.  SMH....they'll get their monies...soon or later...the latter part is what is going to happen.

Other than that I am just trying to be a better mother/daughter/sister/grandchild/counselor/friend that I can be overall.  Attempting to get my credit together so that this dream of purchasing a house this summer will become a reality.  We are currently in the process of buying a townhouse (more to come in a separate blog).  But life is life and every day I realize that I need to live it to its fullest!

As always, Peace & Happiness :)

~Erika B.

No comments:

Post a Comment