Friday, March 25, 2016

CVS Haul | Burt's Bees Skin Care!



I have always been an advocate of purchasing drugstore items whether it was for makeup or skin care. I was still a little cheap in buying any product that didn't cost more than $10.  I decided to try out Burt's Bees skin care line since it was more than what I was used to spending and that the products were 98-99% natural.  I am NOT consistent when it comes to taking care of my skin, especially my face.  I decided that it was time to throw in the town and get down to business!  How could I want good looking skin but I wasn't taking care of it?!?



Here is the video of my haul from CVS on purchasing the products.  I had two $5 ExtraCare Bucks and a 30% of coupon I was able to use to get all of the items for $43!  I had a savings of 42% and saved over $30 on all the products!



I have been using this skin care line along with Dr. Bronner's Citrus soap and my face is starting to make a change for the better.  My dark spots are slowly lightening up, my under eye wrinkles appear to be fading, and my skin is soft as ever.  I will come back with some updated pictures to show where my skin currently is.



As always,  Peace & Happiness :)



~Erika B.

No comments:

Post a Comment