Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Update | Influenster C9 at Target Sports Bra #C9atTarget

I made a video a few days ago discussing the C9 at Target VoxBox, which included a sports bra from the brand C9 that you can find at Target (I received the bra for free from Influenster for testing purposes).  A day or two later I decided to give the bra a test run when I was working out in the house.  When I tried it on, I already knew that it was tight.  Boy, was I in for a surprise when I began working out.  Comes to find out that not only was it tight, but during my workout, I felt like it was going to cut off circulation!  The bra was definitely TOO SMALL and runs VERY SMALL!!!  I was sent a size Medium based on the questions I asked in the survey.  In addition to that, I am 5'8", wear a 36B, and weigh 190lbs.  My sister also received this bra from Influenster and said that it ran small on her as well.  She is 5'7", wears a 34B, and weighs ~140lbs (give or take).

Overall, my interest in the bra is still there.  I would love to purchase on in a Large to see if that would make a difference.  It did hold up to the fact that it supports and controls sweat.  The only downfall is that you have to go a size (or two) up for a comfortable fit for a comfortable workout.
This picture was taken from my recent Influenster Unboxing video on YouTube.  Subscribe to my channel at www.youtube.com/ebanx151

And as always, Peace & Happiness :)

~Erika B.

No comments:

Post a Comment